The Thomas Gray Partnership Ltd.

The Thomas Gray Partnership Your local insurance broker

Brexit & Green Cards

Since Brexit in January 2021 when the UK was initially no longer part of the Free Circulation Area and it became necessary to obtain a Green Card, the UK Government and the EU have subsequently reached an agreement which means that the UK has now re-joined the Free Circulation Area. As a result, in most cases, it is no longer necessary to obtain a Green Card. Please contact us if you need further clarification and for more information and advice including other aspects of travel to the EU please see: